Monday, December 1, 2008

It's finally Decemeber

and what the heck was I thinking when I decided to plan a wedding right after finals? Oh I know... I wasn't. Ok. Yes I was. I thought, "the church will be decorated for Christmas, so I won't have to worry about that."

BUT...

I never thought about what would go on in my classes between when we decided on December 19th and December 19th. Not to mention that Christmas is thisclose to our celebration. *sigh* Oh well, things are all falling into place and moving quite smoothly, surprisingly! My checklist is getting smaller and I don't feel like I'm drowning... yet! Thank goodness classes end soon so I don't have to divide my limited time between wedding planning, school work, mommy-ness, and everything else. Nonetheless, life is good :)

No comments: